I can't believe some of the things that come out of the mouths of 'fans' at the stadium. This is a small sample that is mostly attributed to 3 older (late 40s-60s) men behind me in Section 25:
- Unbelievable! (200x any play >6 yds for UI and anything <3 yards for UM)
- Run it outside! (100x almost every run play)
- Why do we run up the middle?! There's all that space to the outside. (ignoring 257 yds rushing)
- We don’t have any mooses out there. (right before calling “Koker” a moose)
- Run play-action, it’ll work every time!
- Dumbass #1: Oh, ESPN is here.
Dumbass #2: It’s probably on ESPNU or something.
Dumbass #1: I don’t know, Illinois is good this year. Maybe they’re here to see them!
- He kicked it out of bounds?! What an idiot! Now they get the ball at the 35!
- Then you see a guy like Ingram and how do you let him get out of your back yard?
- We don’t even have a kicker this year. We always have a good kicker!
- Take that kid’s scholarship away! There needs to be consequences for playing like that.
- If this is on #77, you better call security because I’m going to go down there and strangle that kid. He's horrible! (Hold on Lewan, not one step toward the field. Wuss!)
I just don't get it. Can someone explain it to me? Anything to add?