So I'm planning on driving up to Ann Arbor for the 2012 Spring Game, which will be my first trip to the Big House in the spring. I have a couple questions that I was wondering (expecting) my more knowledgeable MGoBloggers to answer:
1. I know there's a lot of other events going on that day, including the lacrosse game afterwards and the alumni game and 5k run before the game. What's the parking setup going to look like? Same as for home games or should I expect to park farther away? (I've always gone golf course or pioneer lot) and what are prices like?
2. Similar question- what does the tailgating look like for the spring game?
3. What kind of scoring system is used?
4. Can you sit anywhere you want?
5. Is there any opportunity to get autographs from players and coaches?