from the University's website, a schedule of the activities for under the lights gameday.
pom poms - not a fan
techno - not a fan
Saturday, Sept. 10 -- Michigan vs. Notre Dame ("Under the Lights"), 8 p.m.
Giveaway: 100,000 Pom-Poms
• Michigan Moments: 1971 Michigan Football Team
• Desmond Howard College Football Hall of Fame
• 9/11 Tribute
• Michigan Sport Spotlight: Ice Hockey, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Volleyball
Michigan Marching Band Halftime Show -- "Techno"
• What is Love
• Till the World Ends
• Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
• Everytime We Touch
 prior to the game
FanFest -- Starts at noon for Notre Dame game
Fans can visit FanFest on the southwest corner of Main St. and Stadium Blvd., across from Michigan Stadium. Hosted by U-M Athletics partner IMG College, FanFest will feature interactive games for fans of all ages in addition to giveaways and samples from clients. Fans will also be able to get their photo taken by the Big Ten Network with an eight-foot Charles Woodson bobblehead.
Tailgate Show -- Starts 2.5 hours before kickoff and runs 90 minutes
Situated on the same corner as FanFest is the location for the "Tailgate Show," which will air on the Michigan Sports Radio Network.
Michigan Marching Band
• Friday -- Afternoon rehearsal, 4:45-6:15 p.m.
• Friday -- Grand Re-opening of Elbel Field, 7:30 p.m. (games and prizes)
• Saturday -- Band Rehearsal in stadium, closed to public
• Saturday -- Percussion Step Show, 6:30 p.m., Steps of Revelli Hall
• Saturday -- March to the Stadium, 7:10 p.m., Revelli Hall