Funny as usual. Make sure to check out Nos. 89-86. Also, more fun with the Purdue HC.
Spencer Hall's 100 Thoughts on CFB Season
Please write a book. I will buy it.
13. A sweaty, sun-roasted Charlie Weis will stand in the heat and blazing sun of a Gainesville midday calling the Florida offense from the sideline without the protection of a dedicated fan or special cooling system.
Just killed me, hilarious.
83. Texas will lose to Iowa State, Baylor, Kansas State, or some other team with 1/10th of their revenue that they have no business losing to whatsoever.
82. Texas will respond by purchasing the school, closing its doors forever, and selling its students for meat.
79. Notre Dame wins 10 games, and everyone keeps an even keel and notes their favorable schedule AHHAHAHA THEY GO OVERBOARD AND SAY INSANE THINGS LIKE WAKE UP THE ECHOES AND PICK THEM FOR THE NATIONAL TITLE.
78. Notre Dame then continues a beloved American tradition by losing their BCS bowl game in painful fashion.
32. Oregon emerges from the tunnel at the Civil War game in Eugene wearing their boldest uniform variation yet: Oregon State's road uniforms.
That was some funny stuff right there. Thanks for posting!
53. Chris Relf will swallow a cowbell diving into the endzone for a touchdown for Mississippi State late in the Auburn game. He will clang slightly every time he takes a step.
52. SEC officials will throw a flag for unnecessary celebration on every down Chris Relf plays until he coughs the cowbell out on a particularly hard tackle in the second quarter of the Auburn game.
51. Despite the constant penalties, the Mississippi State offense still places fourth in the conference in rushing offense.
Unrelated, but funny:
50. Craig James! That's the joke.