"Molon Labe" roughly translates to "come and take them" and was supposedly the response of the Spartans when ordered by the Persians to give up their weapons.
Fun facts about Thermopylae:
1) There were 300 Spartans, but as many as 7000 total Greeks involved
2) All the Spartans died
3) After the battle, the Persians rampaged through Greece and burned Athens to the ground
4) The tide of the invasion was not turned until the Persians were defeated in a naval battle at Salamis by a primarily Athenian fleet
5) << 1% of the "Spartans" in East Lansing actually know any of this
6) "Molon Labe" will be hilariously ironic when Sparty loses 5 fumbles