The 1/10 chance of a sack pretty much matches what happened in the game - ~33 dropbacks, 3 sacks.
As for the likelihood of getting positive yardage - 90% is probably a bit high. Based on past completion numbers for "extended handoff" type passes, it's probably more like 70%.
So call it 10% chance of lost yardage, 20% chance of incompletion, 70% chance of positive yardage.
As for running - for the game:
18% chance of losing yards (5/27) with an average loss of 3 yards.
37% chance of no gain (10/27)
44% chance of positive yardage (12/27) with an average of 3.5 yards