I just wanted to let everyone know that I got this "wonderful" "apparel". The wonderful is in quotations because they are not wonderful and the apparel is in quotations because this shit is not wonderful.
I've ordered a lot of things online, so I'm no virgin to internet shopping. Before buying everything I knew exactly what size that I am and what sizes for the other people that I was shopping for. But with this obviously I also decided to check the "sizing chart"
To everyone that has not received your order yet. Let me tell you my emotions:
1. Happiness: When I picked up my box I was like a kid in a candy store
2. Confusion/Worriedness: When I saw the sizes, the fits, the neck-holes, and the overall shoddy product
3. Anger: When I realized that none of this shit (save for the 2 hats and the tshirt that I got) will fit or wear comfortably.
4. Extreme anger and frustration: When I realized that every item that I had purchased is now not even on the MGoBlueShop store and thus there is no way that I can return it and get another size or even anything similar.
5. Acceptance: That i wasted 50 dollars on a bunch of shit to learn that: "When a deal sounds too good to be true it probably is"
In sum: For those of you who have not received your purchase yet. DO NOT get your hopes up. It seems like the merchandise was constructed by a mentally challenged sweatshop filled with monkeys from the planet Mars where they don't have size charts or the very ideals of what a human body should look like.
Anyone else supremely pissed off and want back MDen because I sure do. Biggest waste of 50$ ever because I don't think I'm going to wear any of this shit.