Given the not nice things that CBS analyst Seth Davis said about our beloved basketball team tonight I though it would be worth looking up exactly what he did to warrant the main chair during selection Sunday. Well.........this is what I found out:
- He wrote for the Duke student newspaper (did not play basketball)
- Was an unsuccessful stand-up comedian
- Wrote a book not about basketball called “Equinunk, Tell Your Story: My Return to Summer Camp”.
- The publisher of this book - Chandler Press - also specializes in publishing XXX stories of all variations.
- He appeared on the HBO show "Real Sex" in the late 90's where he confessed to someday wanting to have sex in the White House
Clearly he's a guy whose opinion MATTERS people. How can you argue with a guy whose basketball background is as solid as Seth's?