If all goes as planned, my brother will be getting me a signed copy of 3&Out tonight for my Christmas present. He made the mistake of asking me how I’d like John U. Bacon to sign the book. Here’s my top 10* list. (For each item, precede the quote with “Dear ST3,” and follow it with, “MGoBlue, JUB.”)
12. Dilithium uber alles.
11. Your brother listened to wuss music in the 80’s. **
10. This book is full of verified voracity.
9. When Brady Hoke points, he’s pointing at you.
8. Section 1 was right.
7. Your Inside the BoxScore diaries are the highlight of MGoBlog for me.
6. UFR? Ur freakin’ remarkable!
5. You, sir, are a Michigan Man.
4. After reading this, you will cackle with knowing glee.
2. Beating a bleating ungulate against the wall of the Notre Dame locker room until it bursts into a kaleidoscope of viscera… that stays with you.***
1. You be like dang.
What would you want JUB to write in your copy?
* Yes, there are 12 items on my top 10 list, because in the B1G, that’s how we roll.
** That’s a private joke between my brother and me, but I thought it fit given this Blog’s occasional Morrissey-inspired posts.
*** Quite possibly my favorite thing Brian has written on this site.