After the queasy uneasiness abated a bit in the 2nd quarter when M started looking like M again, and as that debilitating nausea began to recur in the 4th, no doubt the bilious presaging of doom regurgitated the realization: “We could actually lose this game. The horror.”
Only in the agony of victory did we realize we’d soiled our pants.
Since ‘freude insists that a little neurosis is good for the soul (of your psychiatrist), I’m curious as to your state of mind as reality forced you to realize you may be watching a Saturday sequel to The Horror.
- Little House on the Prarie *yawn*
- Maybe we should hold off on extending the coach’s contract.
- My! Massachusetts’ linebacker is performing quite swimmingly for a frosh!
- Give Denard the d**n ball!
- I always said I liked Lloyd ball!
- Gerg and his hair have both got to go!
- Things that suck: (1) Former coach Rich Rodriguez, (2) everything else.
- Apocalypse now. Armageddon at 11.