I posted this before, but I want to reiterate:
To those who say he is not already a Michigan man:
At what point does one become a Michigan Man?
- He is the Head Coach of the University of Michigan Football Team, one of the most reveared positions in all of college football.
- He has implemented a completely new offensive scheme in just 3 years (and a dominant one at that).
- He has shown great poise on and off the field.
- He's lead successful fundraisers for many of the charities we've associated with Michigan Football
- He has shown that he cares deeply for his players.
Are those not enough?
If the criteria is that and more, then none of us, not one of us on this board is a Michigan Man/Woman.
Coach Rich Rodriguez IS a Michigan Man. Period.