So ND plays MSU in East Lansing on saturday night and I don't thnk I've ever had such a hard time figuring out who to root for. We play both teams, so head-to-head is a wash. Thought process, in bullet form:
Pros of Rooting for MSU:
- Big Ten Pride.
- Gives us the opportunity to ruin their undefeated season.
- ND loses two in a row, on national television, has legit chance to start the year 1-4. HAHA ND we hate you.
Pros of rooting for ND:
- They have a better shot than MSU at finishing the year with a good record/national ranking, which would help us in the long run.
- Would give us an extra boost of confidence to see a team we just beat go on the road and win.
- MSU loses at home on national television. HAHA MSU we hate you.
Thoughts? I'm leaning towards rooting against MSU, just because I hate Dantonio.