September 16th, 2009 at 5:02 AM
Rivals releases final team rankings for '09 recruiting class
This final ranking excludes kids who didn't actually make it to campus. Individual players, of course, were not reranked. Michigan, which traditionally sees its ranking jump from signing day to the enrolled rankings finishes at an impressive #6, up from #8 on LOI day- passing USC and Florida State.
- OSU holds steady at #3. They only lost a fullback.
- MSU up from 17 to 16. They got everyone in.
- Notre Dame up from 21 to 18. They also lost no one.
- Penn State down from 24 to 25. They lost Darrell Givens, the 4 star cornerback from Maryland we were pursuing heavily at one point.
- North Carolina and Florida State took the biggest hit in the top 25, dropping from 9th to 15th and from 7th to 12th, respectively.
(still working on this html thing)