This thread started with a thought...and maybe it should've stayed there. But I figured, what the hell...more Urban Meyer? Naaah, let's move to something else.
So, it started with a thought. "Is Michigan the most improved team in the Big Ten?" Now, this wasn't from last year to this year...this is from the beginning of this year until now.
I'd have to say, without question...YES.
- Remember when - our Defensive Line was like 3 (well, 4) card monte before every snap?
- Remember when we couldn't score in the 1st quarter?
- Remember when Al Borges was asked every week about the starting RB?
- Remember when we tried to ground and pound teams with the I-Form?
- Remember when JT Floyd's nickname was "please God, don't throw his way"?
- Remember when Craig Roh couldn't get off a block?
- Remember when our back 7 was considered a liability?
- Remember when we escaped Under The Lights?
- Remember when 7-5 was realistic?
- Remember when 9-3 was a dream?
I'm so over comparing this staff/this era to the last 3 years...but besides the obvious improvements/upgrades/etc., the biggest thing that I like about this team - they've improved every single game. All of these "flaws/errors/worries," they're ALL gone.
Go Blue. Beat Ohio.