Penn State #2, Iowa #3...IMO.
EDIT: Challenge flag... Big Blue? Credibility tainted. Here's the list for people who don't want to click:
- Michigan – Obvious, right? Here’s the history of it for Big Blue.
- Nebraska – A clean, memorable look. That N is still a masterpiece of typography.
- Ohio State – With a full helmet of Buckeye stickers, of course. Chris Spielman style.
- Purdue – It’s hard to go wrong with gold, but I also like that fast-moving P.
- Iowa – Nothing else like it. Extra points for the “America Needs Farming” sticker on the back.
- Indiana – Liberace’s favorite helmet: The IU looks like a candelabra.
- Penn State – I’m guessing some will rank the Nittany Lions last.
- Michigan State – Its Spartan is no USC Trojan, that’s for sure.
- Northwestern – Good colors, but did a mouse nibble away at that N?
- Illinois – Illini fans must need to be reminded what team they’re supposed to root for.
- Minnesota – Hard to read the trapezoidal-looking M.
- Wisconsin – Let’s face it: The W looks like Clip Art.