Our first two opponents’ coaches are a combined 0-5 against Rich Rodriguez.
Here are a few points regarding their previous meetings.
Randy Edsall v. Rich Rodriguez
- Randy Edsall is 0-4 against RR
RR’s teams have outscored Edsall’s teams 175-51
- 2004 27-6
- 2005 45-13
- 2006 37-11
- 2007 66-21 (U Conn was 9-2 going into this game)
- RR’s teams have scored 17 rushing TDs against Edsall’s defenses in just 4 games (plus another 4 TDs passing)
- Except for when they scored on the 2007 game’s opening possession, Edsall’s teams have never led RR’s teams
Brian Kelly v. Rich Rodriguez
- Brian Kelly is 0-1 against RR (2007)
- The game was played in Cincinnati
- The final score of the game was 28-23
- Cinci never led during the game and only pulled within 5 after a late 4Q TD
- RR’s squad put up 295 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs against Kelly’s defense. White ran for 155 and Slaton had 103. White also threw for another 140.
- Cinci was 10-3 that year and finished ranked #23.
Just 35 days to go until the execution begins, bitchiz!!! Errr, I mean, "Go Blue!"