This weekend I've noticed that I've watched little to no college basketball...and I've realized that it's centered around the poor ending the Michigan's season. So what that said, I was wondering if this is the case for any other MGoUsers. Also a few other "fan questions."
A relatively quiet Sunday morning, figured it'd be a good time to stir up some discussion.
1. When Michigan is losing in football, does it decrease your interest in CFB? Vise Versa?
2. When Michigan is losing in basketball, does it decrease your interest in CBB? Vise versa?
3. With Michigan out of the B1G Tournament, have you been more interested in Michigan's NCAA seeding or Michigan Spring Football?
4. Between the Ohio game (or B1G Championship game) and the New Year's Day (or better) Bowl game...are you typically more interested in Michigan Football/early Bowl Season or Michigan Basketball (non-conference)/CBB? Does it depend on the success of either team?
5. Who has a better shot at winnning a National Championship the soonest - Football or Basketball?
Thanks for answers...just interested to see what others think!!!