1) How do you expect RB to look during the game on Sat? Will it be a steady diet of Rawls, or by committee? What do you expect of Rawls? Does it fall off dramatically after him, or does the senior have any ability?
2) Do you actually believe that Robinson will run around Bama in the same way he would run around, say, [insert Big10 defense]? (I ask this question fully admitting that he's the fastest player in CFB. If he played at Bama, he'd be starting at Right Corner, returning punts, and would be the first corner off the board on draft day. He's athletically legit.) What are the chances you thnk he will need to help win the game with his arm more than his legs?
3) Do you have any faith in hitting a 52 yarder for the win?
4) Do you think our DB situation is worse than your LB, WR, or Dline situation?
5) How much of a jump do you expect from your D based on your DC having installed more of his blitz package?
6) Do you expect, and I mean expect, to have - at minimum - 2 offensive TD's in the game?
7) What is the general assessment of your new Center?
8) Is mental mistakes at LB, either inside or outside, a concern of yours?
9) Can your starting secondary play man if they had to, each on an island? (I'm not asking about Kovacs. He's a true strong safety. He's a glorified roving mini-linebacker of destruction. I like Kovacs. He could play on my team anytime.)
10) How often do you expect to play bump-and-something with your corners this year?
11) How much has Denard improved his footwork and mechanics this season? Do you expect the same player with simply more maturity and less-forcing, or do you expect him to improve his accuracy to between 60-65% and be a more consistent threat to pass?
12) In your estimation, can you put 3-, 4-, or 5-wide WR set on the field, where every wide receiver is an athletic threat with good hands?
13) Do you have enough talent to rotate 2 groups on your Dline and still play high quality run defense as well as rush the passer, thereby being reasonably fresh for a 4th Q battle?
14) [redacted comment about RichRod's wife].
Thanks in advance for any and all reasonable replies. Roll Tide to all, and I pray for both teams' health and success in Saturday's game, although I'd prefer my boys to come out on top. I have always liked Mich, mostly because I thought your uni's were cool when I was a kid. Howard posing for the Heisman never hurts when your 12, or whatever. I also like and respect Hoke. He does it the right way, with discipline and honor. He poor-mouths his team and gives you genial coach-speak, which is quintessentially (sp?) Southern. Good luck, fellas. It wil be a pleasure to play you. [email protected] ohio state. Roll Tide.
[ED:BISB - We try not to make personal attacks on non-combatants here. Rita Rodriguez is a non-combatant]