It is a slow day on the blog so I thought I would ask this as it has been on my mind a lot. I also thought I had better get it done before the Furman announcement becuase I expect the blog to explode once that happens.
I have been a UM fan my entire football watching life (which has been about 20 years) and finally my brother and I are planning on making a visit to the Big House for the 2011 UM OSU game. I have a few questions that I would love some help with if people who have experience could spare the time to help (it is the season for giving after all :)
I need to know the following:
1) How far in advance do you need to purchase tickets?
2) How do you purchase tickets?
3) What sections are the best for both watching the game and experiencing the atmosphere?
4) What are the ticket price ranges?
5) Good spots to stay in AA?
I know this is a couple years away, but I have no idea how far in advance I need to plan this and I don't want to miss the boat.
We will be travelling over 2000 miles to get to the game so a lot of preparation is needed and I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered.
Thanks to all, and Merry Christmas.