1) A patchwork offensive line played its best game together, they created some creases in the run game and gave Tate some time on most occasions.
2) Minor Rage looks to be back, keep feeding this guy the rock
3) Michigan ran a power run game against a front seven from Iowa that is at least among the top 3 in the Big 10.....and were very successful doing so
4) Everyone expected Michigan to be out muscled in this game by the bigger stronger Hawkeyes, except for a few plays that simply was not the case.
5) Woolfolk to CB looks to be an improvement, they looked better, albeit against a shakey QB. Most passing yards seemed to come against the guy the LB would be responsible for........I still don't feel comfortable with our secondary but it at least held together tonight.
6) Second game in a row when the defense needed to they made a stop to get the ball back in the fourth......second game in a row the defense kept the other team from delivering the knock out blow 4th Quarter TD near the goal line. These guys battle.
....just can't turn the ball over 5 times anywhere and expect to win. Just makes it a very frustrating loss to swallow.