I cant even count how many posts iv seen that are some derivative of: "smile...both of the teams we lost to are ranked in the top 12."
Thank you...we know.
We all came into these season with the expectation of losing a few. An 8-4 finish, which is still very much a possibility, would exceed most preseason expectations.
But the issue isnt that we lost, its how we lost:
- Three turnovers
- one missed FG
- needless penalties (the face masks need to stop)
- two kickoffs out of bounds
- missed tackles
- failure to cover on the blocked kick
- missed interception opportunities.
- questionable personnel decisions
We didnt lose to two top opponents...we lost to ourselves, and two top 15 opponents just happened to be on the field with us.
So stop trying to convince everyone that they are stupid for being frustrated. Yes, im frustrated, and i think it is justified