that makes one of us
I'm guessing you mean 4 HUNDRED yards and if so, cool story bro. Everyone's been saying Mattison will have his hands full for the last 5 weeks.. We'll see what happens come game time.
T and Y are right next to each other on the keyboard. That's my guess.
you went out on a limb on that one.
Guessing you meant 4 tds and not 4 yds. ;)
NW with Persa has to be one of the favorites for the B1G west. How we perform next week will be very...telling
NU with Persa is scary stuff. Without, not so much.
I also think he needs to be a run threat to be scary Persa, though.
Great comeback by the Illini. 31-28 with 6:53 left in 4th. AJ Jenkins for UI has been a total beast. 11 catches 240 yds 3 TD's
Any word on why Persa was pulled from the game?
They'll ice him down good all week and he'll play next week.
He injured his ankle or tweaked his hamstring. Not quite sure. Missed last three drives.
His same injury was nagging him. Had his shoe/sock off on the sideline. Those achilles injuries are a bitch.
So, assuming Persa plays next week, we should expect another one of those 38-35 M/NW games.
Our D is solid. I'm not worried.
- He was hit while running and felt pain in the heel and it started to tighten up. That's when setbacks happen. He said it was tough decision and that he wanted to go back in. He felt it was the right decision, though, because Colter led the team to the TD to take the lead.
- He said he feels fine now.
- What grade would he give himself: "I did alright."
- He took a bunch of hits and felt great. On the play he hurt himself, he said a helmet or a hand -- he didn't see -- hit his foot.
- "They made one more play than we did."