Slow sports day, but in the world of Sports Entertainment we've got the other Granddaddy of them all. Here's the card:
- Preshow: Primo and Epico vs. The Usos vs. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd (Triple Threat Tag Team Title Match)
- Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres (Tag Team match)
- Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny (12-man tag team match)
- Randy Orton vs. Kane Singles match
- Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (World Heavyweight Championship)
- CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (WWE Championship)
- Triple H vs. The Undertaker (Hell in a Cell)
- The Rock vs. John Cena (Main Event)
I predict wins by Orton, Rhodes, Sheamus, Jericho, Undertaker and Cena, but could see The Rock win with a run-in-assisted finish. Team Johnny should win, and I'm guessing Maria Menounos pins someone because she's on some television show.
Should be fun.