I was thinking about my Bucket List the other day, and without getting into all the other items, I'm thinking specifically of sports-related goals anyone might have. I have a few things I want to do:
- Visit every MLB city's baseball stadium. This is hard because teams are always changing/moving and getting new stadiums, but so far I've been to stadiums for the Tigers, Rays, Cubs, Cardinals, Orioles, Angels, and Dodgers. Obviously I have a long way to go.
- Dunk a basketball. I can lay the ball in and grab rim, but not quite dunk.
- Bench press 300 lbs. Just to say I did it. I've had shoulder issues for a while, so it's taking me some time to build up to it. But I'm getting closer and closer.
- Coach baseball. I played it but haven't coached it. Once football season is over, it's difficult to get motivated to spend my entire spring coaching, too.
- Become a head football coach. I'm not ready yet, but I'd like to do that sometime down the road.
What sports-related items are on your bucket list? I'll try not to steal yours, although I might have to if there's something good . . .