1. They do need to get some more physical skaters I believe. IMO they just need someone who is talented enough to stay in the lineup night in and night out. He doesn't have to be a 30 goal scorer, but a guy who will throw his body around and sometimes defend some of our superstars when need be.
2. It would be very nice to get Ryan Suter or Matt Carle. I liked the move last year to get White I think he will turn out to be a Rafalski type, as in being a solid defenseman, but somewhat underrated. I am not sure if there is too much left out there after Suter so maybe a trade to someone, but that is pretty unlikely I feel like and would probably have us on the losing side of a deal.
3. Again Suter would be the leading candidate, but getting him away from Nashville is not going to be easy. Kronwall needs to become the new anchor on the blue line and I think he will. Smith would also be a nice addition next year as well. I honestly think Brendan Smith is better than Ericsson, Kindl, and Quincey and his ceiling is higher than any of those guys at this point.
4. I think Jimmy is good enough to get us a Cup. I would however entertain the idea of dealing Jimmy if we could get someone else like Cory Schneider through a trade or something along those lines, but I don't think Jimmy is a must sell.
5. I don't think Babcock is the reason for our recent poor playoff performances. I think that he is doing a decent job for now especially with all the untimely injuries we have had the last few seasons. The only way I would think about bailing on Babcock was if it was apparent that the players were no longer playing for him and I don't think that is the case right now.
6. I would be able to part with just about anyone at this point besides: Datsyuk, Kronwall, Zetterberg, White, Helm, Eaves, Smith, and Nyquist. I would even possibly entertain ideas for Zetterberg if the deal was good enough. Franzen I think needs to get dealt, you could get rid of Abdelkader, Hudler, Cleary, and/or Filpula, and Ericcson is worthless I hated the deal we signed with him, but most likely if we didn't sign him he would've went somewhere else and played great knowing our luck.