From the "FWIW" File at the Associated Press ... Princeton Review released it's 2010 list of Top Party Schools. The Big Ten Conference was represented in the top 3, as you'll see below. Strangely, the Ivy Leagues were not.
In order, the top schools for lettin' it all hang out are:
1. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
2. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
3. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
5. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
6. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
7. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
8. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
9. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
10. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
Unconfirmed reports say that tOSU almost made the list, but lost a few points due to it's "open cooler" policy.