The ability with which those who frequent this forum quote movie and TV shows in the course of a conversation is impressive. What are some of your favorite quotes and what show are they from? My Top 10 are (in the form I use them, not necessarily verbatim):
1. Human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria! (Ghost Busters).
2. Sometimes irony can be pretty ironic (Airplane 2).
3. So, you’re saying there’s a chance? (Dumb & Dumber).
4. I’ll retire to Bedlam (Scrooge, 1951).
5. Learn to live with disappointment (Princess Bride).
6. Conan, when asked what is good in life: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women (Conan the Barbarian).
7. There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness (Kung Fu Panda).
8. A man’s gotta know his limitations (Dirty Harry).
9. And so, without further eloquence... (Quiet Man).
10. And that’s...bad? (Emperor’s New Groove)
11. Squirrel! (Up)
Feel free to offer your most-used lines.