It's the off-season, so I feel that if we can have 20 bobblathon threads we can have 2 threads on what will probably be the highest-grossing film of the year.
There are spoilers in this thread.
If you want to see this movie (and you should!) leave now. If you don't leave, you deserve anything you get.
Getting things started with some bullets....
- Holy f---. Did this movie ever slow down? I felt like it was the fastest 2.5 hours of my life.
- I'm fuzzy on some of the rules of the dream worlds - how did Cobb and Mal spend 50 years in their dreams? Did I miss something on that one? Did they have some kinda sedative? (EDIT: Aware of exponential time increases - thought they were in level one (L1) for 50 L1 years. Someone below said they were in limbo at this time).
- I believe the top fell. Why? Because I want to, which is most important. One main reason I believe this, though, is that early on in the film when he spins the top wouldn't it not fall as well?
- If he is asleep and Mal was right, then what is the number of layers we're looking at? Snow Mtn would then be 4, not 3. The van would be 2, not 1, etc.
- When Cobb went to find Saito, did he go down another layer?
Can't wait to go see it again. Even though I think I have a good grasp on things, I'm sure there are opinions/aspects that would provide some new dimensions that I had not considered.