So, it's 10:43pm. I'm on a computer sitting on my couch. Here's what I did, and am doing... and I'm interested in what you did, and are doing. Bro honor code...
My Friday night (as a family man):
1) Came home to 7" of snow. Took my oldest daughter (3 1/2) outside in her snowsuit to play in the snow as I shoveled for 45 minutes.
2) Ate dinner with the family (wife and 2 daughters, 3.5 and 11 months). Drank white wine.
3) Watched Ugly Betty with the family.... read books, played instruments, sang songs. Drank Miller Lite.
4) After bedtime, the wife and I watched Law and Order SVU and 30 minutes of Hoarders (highly recommended... you thought you were f'd up!). Made Lemonade/Vodka martinis (wife's favorite)
5) Made sweet love to my wife.... 10 minutes later.... drank water
6) Wife went to bed, I went upstairs to watch History channel show on hermaphrodites in India and the Caste system (highly receommended.. it's called Strange Rituals - "beyond Sex"). Drinking Miller Lite and on MGoBlog.com
How about you??