There actually is coverage on Michigan's game last Saturday at two different Ohio State fan websites.
The Ozone has had a feature called "Michigan Monday" for years, and it continues.
In addition, "Eleven Warriors" has apparently now added a weekly piece called "Sun & Bluesday."
Those of you who are addicts can go to the links. There just isn't a whole lot to add. A few observations from the Ozone.
- The Ozone liked Heitzmann & Ojemudia (in addition to the observations many have made about the O Line, Gardner, etc.)
- The Ozone also noted that the "Red Zone" defense for Michigan only gave up two field goals, which is a good thing.
Eleven Warriors isn't as heavy on analysis, but actually uses mgoblog's own Ace Anbender as as source of info. Johnny Ginter, their writer, is heavy on the snark, but can be entertaining. He writes,
I have recruited Ace Anbender from the admittedly *deep sigh* excellent MGoBlog to help me parse through what happened this past weekend. Our conversations are real, but have been edited slightly for brevity/spelling/to make me look cool.
- Ginter is pretty crabby because Michigan beat CMU the way Ohio fans think they should have beat Buffalo.
- He was struck that the defense was as good as it was, and the loss of Jake Ryan didn't cripple us.
- Ginter also thought Gardner wasn't bad. However, he believes that Gardner's decision making will come back to bite Michigan when playing against a real opponent (read: Ohio.) I have to agree I'd like to see Gardner improve there a bit.
- Ginter wasn't that impressed by Toussaint or Smith, but thinks Green is the real deal.
As always, go to the links if you want more detail. Given the nature of a first game against CMU, there just really isn't that much to analyze. (Well, unless you're doing things like UFR's.)