Every offseason is born with a terminal diagnosis - 8 months to live. It's been a long and painful fight, but now this offseason is in its last throes of existence, I'd be interested to recap all the stories and non-stories of the year. A last chance to air your grievances, provide your insight, get in your digs, or press your tongue to your cheek. Tonight the offseason officially comes to a close, with the Michigan season close on its heals.
As we look back at the long winter, we must also prepare for the next cold spell. So what 2014 offseason ESPN regurgitations are you sick of before they even start? More Johnny drama? Countless speculations on the playoff selection process? The SEC's 8th MNC?
Topics to opine from this offseason:
- The Frank and Devin bandwagon.
- Lewan's return.
- Meyer practicing santeria to possess Hernandez' body and hate murder people.
- Kids signing things, possibly for money.
- Offensive Weapon.
- All of the recruits.
- Conversation on the body composition of other men, with creepy undertones.
- When will "The Hit" no longer by the hit?
- Umm... Miley Cyrus?