Since there isn't a lot of breaking news this week and since it is behind a paywall, I thought I would summarize some information for discussion that John Borton has on Rivals. It is in regards to stats so far in the season:
1) UM leads the Big 10 in scoring offense at 38.0 ppg, up from 20.2 ppg in 2008.
2) UM 5th in Big 10 in defense at 19.3 ppg, down from 28.9 ppg in 2008.
3) UM is last in Big 10 in passing offense at 168.3. He noted that MSU is 1st, but has a 1-2 record.
3) UM is 3rd in Big 10 in turnover margin and one of only 2 teams to not lose a fumble yet.
4) UM is 1st in the Big 10 (3rd nationally) in rushing offense at 270.7 ypg.
5) UM is 7th in the Big 10 in rushing defense at 123.7 ypg.
6) UM is 2nd in the Big 10 in total offense at 439 ypg behind Purdue at 440.3, and 9th in total defense at 358.7 ypg.
7) UM is last in the Big 10 in sacks with 3.
He mentions that the ND game is the true indicator of how we will have to win games in the future (shootouts). Especially against our better competetion.
What are the rules for information behind paywalls? Am I unethical in summarizing this information to my Mgoblogger counterparts who do not pay for the information?