One hour til game time.
The Schedule (sorted by my interest):
- Iowa @ Iowa State (FSN)
- Central Michigan @ Michigan State (ESPN2)
- Syracuse @ Penn State (BTN)
- Fresno State @ Wisconsin (ESPN)
- North Carolina @ Connecticut (ESPNU)
- Duke @ Army (CBS College Sports)
- Stanford @ Wake Forest (Raycom)
- Western Michigan @ Indiana (BTN)
- Troy @ Florida (SEC Network)
- Pittsburgh @ Buffalo (ESPN Plus)
- Eastern Michigan @ Northwestern (BTN)
The top game may be for nothing more than schadenfreude. To quote BHGP's preview:
Running game? Um... yeah, about that. Here's a pretty quick list of all Iowa needs to establish the ground game tomorrow.
1. Open holes
2. A competent running back
3. Clever gameplanning to maximize mismatches
In short: FUCK WE ARE FUCKED.
CMU@MSU should go easily to the Spartans, but I'm hoping Lefevour makes a better showing than he did against Arizona.
Syracuse@Penn State may actually be more interesting than the CMU/MSU game, but I'm not sure I can handle another channel rehashing all of the "OMG Paulus" information. That and I don't get the BTN.