Since the last snap of the regular season, the days at MGoBlog have been (over) ripe with relentless CC chatter, prolonging each day to a near eternity. While college football has recently resumed, the run of throwaway bowl games with their tortured corporate epithets has done little to sate the senses of this Michigan faithful.
On Saturday, that will all change as we witness the final three hours of our 2010-11 season.
So with the big day nearly upon us, I ask what grand plans have you hatched for our first bowl game since Jan 1, 2008?
- Where are you watching the game?
- Who are you watching with?
- What other NYD bowl games do you plan to watch?
- Your drink of choice will be _____ ?
For me, it's
- At home, in 54" of glorious high definition.
- Typically watch the game with 2-4 other M grads who live nearby plus token appearances by my family who sometimes tolerate my viewing habits.
- I'll probably Tivo the Alabama v. Michigan St game and watch later if it's a remotely close game. Am definitely planning to watch the TCU v. Wisconsin Rose Bowl matchup live.
- A sampling of cervezas. Projected starting lineup includes: (1) Stone Brewing Co.Ruination IPA, (2) Lagunitas Brown Shugga' Ale and (3) Rogue Dead Guy Ale. Coming off the bench if the need should arise: Sam Adams Boston Lager, Corona, Heineken, and Molson Golden. If things go severely awry I have about a half a bottle of Makers Mark tucked away in the up-high cabinet.