A perspective of the progression of the game as discussed amongst Irish fans can be found here:
Some chuckle worthy comments......
- 9:01 - "dunno bout ya'll, im from MI, and Roundtree is a running joke here"
- 9:43 (end of first half) - "Also, Hoke, you had the ball with 1:30+, right? No 2-minute offense in practice?"
- 10:23 - "Thank goodness their receivers suck."
- 10:45 - "Michigan shows Notre Dame how you're really supposed to fumble inside the 10"
- 11:12 - "The key for ND succeeding is to never ever snap the ball inside the 15 yard line."
- 11:20 - "If Tate Forcier subs in the game we're screwed."
- 11:34 - "Oh, Michigan. It's like you're all whichever terrible offensive lineman Rudy beat for a sack."
- 11:35 - "Did he come off the fucking bench?!?!?!? what in the fuck"
- 11:36 - "I AM GOING TO KILL SO MANY HOOKERS"
To be fair, I haven't read through our Live Blog comments but I'm sure that it has its own gems.