Obviously we're watching Michigan, but what are you watching during commercials/half time?
The list sorted by my personal interest (via Awful Announcing):
- Michigan State @ Wisconsin (ESPN)
- Fresno State @ Cincinnati (Big East Network, Altitude, CST, MSG)
- Minnesota @ Northwestern (BTN)
- Louisiana State @ Mississippi State (SEC Network, MSG, FS Detroit, CSN California, Comcast Network)
- North Carolina @ Georgia Tech (Raycom)
- South Florida @ Florida State (ESPNU)
- Southern Mississippi @ Kansas (FSN Arizona, Detroit+, Houston, Midwest, North, Ohio, South, Southwest, West, Pittsburgh, Rocky Mountain; CSN Bay Area, Chicago, New England, Philadelphia. Washington; SUN; MSG+; FCS Central)
- Buffalo @ Temple (ESPN Plus)
- Texas Christian @ Clemson (ESPN360)
- Marshall @ Memphis (CSS, 1pm)
- Wake Forest @ Boston College (ESPN360)
- San Diego State @ Air Force (MTN)
I've got to work this afternoon, so I'm missing out on the TCU @ Clemson Game. I'm expecting a pretty good one there. TCU is a fairly strong program and Clemson has the tendency to fail tremendously.
If I wasn't working the CiL and had all the channels, I think I'd be watching Fresno @ Cincy. Another big test for Cincy.