I have not yet picked up my copy of NCAAF 13 so I did some searching on youtube for gameplay on it of Michigan and low and behold I found a gameplay video of Michigan vs Alabama (at the Big House). So far watching this video i have made a few observations.
1. I still hate EA's graphics. There is no comparison to 2K in my opinion. 2k will always rule EA.
2. I still think the tackling looks bad and the players aren't fully gripping their opposition to the ground during a tackle or sack.
3. The motion however does look a lot smoother and the locomotion of the players does look more realisitc.
4. Denard still doesn't have dreads.
5. The crowd still looks horribly fake. They just do not care about crowd A I at EA.
6. Players on the sidelines still look the same as they did in NCAA 12.
7. Michigan's coach doesnt have an M on the shirt. I know it's not suppose to look like Hoke but c'mon some school threads would be nice.
8. Still see a lot of missed tackles in this game.
9. Play by play is still bad and makes you feel like you're listening to NCAA 12.
10. Studio updates are kind of cool I guess. I'm just not impressed with what I have seen so far and playing the demo I wasn't impressed either. I give it 3 out of 5.