In recent years, every time the Spartans are mentioned, people are always quick to mention that "Sparty doesn't matter" or "Sparty got lucky." At some point, we have to see this as denial and recognize that Sparty is in fact a good program right now, and a strong rival who currently has the upper hand. Stating that we "don't care" in threads of 180+ posts seems silly and juvenile, and frankly, it serves the opposite purpose that the posters intend.
1. Dantonio, while a douche, is a good coach whether we like it or not.
2. Dontonio is a massive douchey douche douche
3. MSU at this stage is a more stable program than UM
4. This is becoming a strong rivalry, and I look forward to the future with it
4. Michigan will be back
5. I think Dantonio has changed the tide on the rivalry. Hell people in Ann Arbor are starting to believe him. Never in a million years I would have thought that. Forcing posters into message board denial is a good start.