Bracket Matrix lives here: http://www.bracketmatrix.com/. 25 brackets have been updated since yesterday and of those our average seeding number is 3.48. If that was our average seed across all brackets (Bracket Matrix still is listing brackets done as long ago as the 18th), we would be a solid 3 seed.
Lundard (all Lundardi disclaimers apply) lives here: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology. He has Michigan as a 3 seed. Other Lunadi notes:
- Minnesota is his 4th team out. He has just 5 B1G teams making the dance. Others are:
- OSU (6 seed); Wisconsin (2 seed); MSU (3 seed); Iowa (6 seed).
- FSU is also out, which would've been a nice win over a tourney team.
Jerry Palm (also Palm disclaimers) lives here: http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology . He has Michigan a 4 seed. Lundardi is your mass market bracketologist of the week.
- He also has FSU and Minnesota out; Minnesota is one of his first four out.
- Iowa and OSU are 5s to Palm, MSU a 4.