Of course, you're correct.
in town for free camps
Of course, you're correct.
In 2011 they were 111-3. They won six rose bowls and beat us 14 times in a row all while out recruiting us and the world. Their coach owned us for seven years straight in that one year.
Unsolicited Michigan State bashing ftw?
1st play- Fitz run left with pulling Kalis
6 yd gain
1s TD - Gardner on 3rd and goal from1
Final - M 42 CM17
1. MANBALL. Fitz off left tackle for 6 yards.
2. MANBALL. Fitz up the middle.
3. 52-7. One touchdown each for the defense (Cam Gordon) and special teams (Norfleet, of course).
1. Quick hitch to Gallon. Borges wants the secondary to think about the pass before he tries to cram the ball down their throats.
2. Jake Butt catches a short pass for the first TD on that goalline run/pass bootleg play that Borges loves so much.
3. 41-13. I think that the offense will start off strong, but in the second half Borges will start monkeying around with Morris and the freshman RBs, holding down our point total slightly. And the defense will play a strong game, but the secondary will have a few mental errors that lead to red zone opportunities for CMU.
1st win of our 10-2 regular season
This is largely a young team that is likely make first-game mistakes. I don't see a blowout 30 point win, but we will prevail.
And I will go hoarse yelling, "What the hell was that?" many times.
I think the line was somewhere around -31.5 last time I checked. IMO, that's a bit generous for the first game... Michigan 38-17. First play - TE waggle to Funchess. First TD - Gardner on the sneak from inside a yard.
well then if you think a line is off by 11.5 points, you really should be calling quicken loans to refinance your home by like, tomorrow.
First TD: Gardner scramble to the pylon on a rollout pass option
I say CMU picks us apart first drive, gets to the red zone, Clark sack and they kick a field goal taking a 3-0 lead. fans grumble and call the season a failure, we only score 10 in the first quarter, they tie it in the second then we take off from there.
The defense shines! Gardner takes over the game. OL opens some holes for Fitz to break a couple of nice runs! Bring on the Irish!
Hope they prove me wrong but I am going to say 31-20 good guys!
For the first play, Al calls for a read-option run for Devin....who, realzing that Al thinks that Shoelace is still his QB, audibles out of it, stays in the shotgun and hits Gallon for a 30 yd gain.
Coach Hoke grabs a headseat, calls Al upstairs and say's; "Al, snap out of it....don't you remember what we've been doing all spring and fall camp".
Al, visably shaken, calls for a full house backfield and runs Fitz for the next 4 plays in a row until Fitz carries it in for his first score of the day.
He suffciently recovers and we end up 38-10 on the Chips.
Gardner in a cap mid-3rd quarter, chattin' up Big Al, and slappin' Shane on the butt after every drive/time out/commercial break to encourage the young 'un.
1. Fitz takes the hand off and runs 3 yards off tackle.
2. Gallon catches a 15 yard TD pass.
3. Final score 38-7. The D will get 3 sacks and 1 INT. Fitz runs for 110 yards. Gallon and Funchess combine for 220 yards receiving.
Play action out to Gallon for 9.
2. Fitz Toussaint from close for the first TD.
3. 42-10. CMU with a late TD.
Question: I don't have post access, but does anyone know a good bar in Jacksonville that plays BTN, thus Michigan on Saturday?
to pick a score yesterday, 37-3 Michigan.
34-3 for Trey burke, my bad.