This should be bumped to Diary. Great info!
MGoSponsor Note: Sports Power Weekends Now Book-able
Some of you got to meet friend of the blog Jared Cooper when he was in town sponsoring the Marlin Jackson meet-'n-greet. He's the guy who puts together those trip packages with a game ticket included for away games or in Ann Arbor with extra tours and stuff.
Jared emailed me this week to let me know the 2013 season's travel schedule is all set up. Highlights:
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn or Hampton Inn
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of Michigan Stadium on Friday Night (there will be an MGoEvent afterwards)
- OR an Autographed Denard photo (cheaper option if you don't want the tour)
- Special MGoShirt for this game
- M football media guide (on a 4GB USB drive)
- $10 MDen gift card
- Bus running on Gameday from New York City, will arrive 3 hours before kickoff.
- Can get your game ticket at the same time, or find one on your own.
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn or Holiday Inn Express
- Tailgate (Brian and I plan to stop by)
- Special MGoshirt made for this game.
- Optional buses from D.C. and NYC.
- Bus from Ann Arbor, arrives ~4 hours before kickoff (yes you can bring beverages)
- Can get your game ticket too.
- Game ticket, two-night stay at Fairfield Inn with breakfast included
- Special MGoShirt made for this game.
- Transportation to the game via The Ride
- Game ticket in Michigan section, two night stay at Renaissance Chicago Downtown
- All-you-can-eat-tailgate with booze before the game
- Friday night cocktails at Bar Novo
- $10 CTA card for transportation to the game
- Special MGoShirt made for this game
- Game ticket and two-night stay at Residence In Coralville
- All-you-can-eat tailgate with pulled pork and stuff (beer & wine available for purchase on this one)
- Special MGoShirt made for this game (what do you guys think of "Everybody GERGs"?
- Game ticket and two-night stay at a hotel, and other stuff (still being planned, this one)
- Game ticket and two-night stay at Hyatt Regency Downtown
- Admission to the Big Ten Fan Fest
- Other stuff (Still being planned but you can put your deposit down now)
Anyone who books with him (on most programs) gets a reusable code for 20% off the MGoStore. Also if you want to put a group trip together for another game (like a bachelor party in Ann Arbor for Minnesota weekend or whatever) he can do that for you.
Anyone can feel free to contact me through the site if you are interested in attending any of these games or customizing your trip in any way.
Thanks and Go Blue!
All of this looks interesting. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to do any of these because of other plans, I may recommend this to people looking for packages.
Thank you. Please do recommend, and have people contact me through the site. Happy to help!