Deep, dark, dirty secrets.
What is your guiltiest moment / secret / thought as a Michigan fan? I'll go first:
- If I was Terrelle Pryor, I would have chosen Ohio State, too. In Columbus...he's a friggin rock star.
- I like Jimmy Clausen a lot and wish Henne had put up his numbers...from junior year anyway.
- I like watching Penn State and their machine like defense....especially the linebackers.
- I have yet to ever feel as awestruck as the time when I met Mike Hart my sophomore year. A couple years later, I was hanging out with some ball players, Forcier included....and truly was unexcited about it.
- I like Brent Musberger... a lot.