Some interesting excerpts from the article linked here:
Monday, Aug. 17
• Quarterback Denard Robinson accounted for four touchdowns at practice, scoring a pair of rushing scores and tossing two TD strikes.
• During a third down drill, Robinson escaped from the pocket and had a long 72-yard touchdown run down the right sideline.
• Wide receiver James Rogers grabbed a pair of touchdown receptions in practice, including a 58-yard grab on a fly pattern from quarterback Tate Forcier.
• On the very next play after Rogers TD reception, safety Vladimir Emilien stepped in front of a pass and intercepted Forcier.
• Quarterback Nick Sheridan found tight end Martell Webb open for a 48-yard touchdown through the middle of the defense.
• The biggest hit of the day might have come from the team's smallest player. Tailback Vincent Smith cracked back on a Forcier run and laid out a Wolverine defender.
• The practice session ended as Robinson tossed a 78-yard touchdown pass to tight end Brandon Moore down the right hash mark.