Interested to see what the community thinks about these predictions...
- By the end of the season, Devin Gardner will be considered NATIONALLY a better QB than Braxton Miller
- Amarah Darboh and Jehu Chesson will finish the year with more catches (combined) than Jeremy Gallon and Drew Dileo
- Frank Clark will finish in the top 5 in the B1G in sacks (last year #5 was Kawann Short, Purdue, 7 sacks)
- James Ross will be a 1st-Team All-B1G player
- Michigan and Ohio will play consecutive weekends ("The Game and B1G Championship Game)
Please mention if you agree or disagree with "Yes/No" or "Fact/Fiction"...I purposely tried to come up with some predictions that people would disagree on.