Look, I get it. You're pissed. I'm pissed EVERYONE is pissed. Nothing is going well. Everything is horrible. We get it. But people need to calm the eff down.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Personal attacks on other posters will be treated with extreme prejudice. This goes for long-time posters as well. Call another poster something that a 3rd grader couldn't get away with, and you're going to the penalty box.
- Unnecccesarily personal attacks on players/coaches will be treated likewise. "Devin has really struggled this month" is fine. "Devin sucks" is not. Saying "fuck [Player/Coach X]" will result in an instaban.
- Posts that just whine will be deleted (see: "This offense is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!11").
- Posts that just offer an opinion on long-standing debates will be deleted (see: "I think Michigan should fire Al Borges")
- Repeat offenders will be Bolivianed through bowl season.
None of these are new rules. But consider yourselves warned: Captain Insane-o shows no mercy. Tempt the ban-hammer at your own peril.
In short: KNOCK IT OFF, or be cast upon by the wrath of the mods. We are under martial law. There is no presumption of innocence, no due process, and no First Amendment. The use of unneccesary force in the apprehension of trolls has been authorized.