Here's a few notes about the 'Rage meeting from tonight, if anyone's interested:
Darius Morris was a surprise guest this week; he had a few legitimate ideas and the rest of the meeting wasn't awkward at all.
Some ideas passed around/details:
- One idea pushed around was to create an alternate sound track for when the opposing team is warming up on court and our players are in the locker room, which is usually about a five to ten minute period before the game. The sound track would include inspirational tunes like "Party in the USA" and "It's Raining Men".
- Morris said he really liked what Indiana does when the opposing team shoots free throws (their fans had dozens of huge signs with random people's faces on them, not sure on specific details)
- There's a drive for more stunt ideas for the student section, so if you have ideas, share if you want.
- Crisler ranks as the 14th hardest place to play in the country this year and the goal is to be #1, which has been a repeated point so far.
- Morris also said something along the lines of: "Beilein loves you guys, he's always excited to know you'll be there and we really appreciate it"
P.S. If anyone who lives in the A2 area has a copy of the HBO Michigan-Ohio State documentary, Markley Hall needs a copy to do a mass showing to all the freshmen who don't really "get it."