Very busy day for Michigan Athletics today. Might as well just recap it in one big thread.
#2 Men's Swimming & Diving leads after Day 3 at the B1G Championships by 193 points. The final day of the B1G Championships are tomorrow night at Canham Natatorium.
Standings after day 3-
Softball, unfortunately, had both of their games today cancelled due to rain. Not known when or if they will be made up. They were supposed to play a highly ranked UCLA team.
- #13 Hockey tied ohio tonight, 2-2
- #20 Water Polo who has been struggling mightly thus far in 2014 got two huge wins today to bring their record to 5-10. They upset #15 UC Santa Barbara, 11-10 in OT and easily beat Azusa Pacific, 14-8.
- Women's Lacrosse played their first-ever home game in program history tonight at Oosterbaan, losing a close one 12-10 to Marquette. Still looking for that big first win for the program.
- Just finishing up minutes ago, #26 Men's Tennis beats state, 4-3 in a thriller final match.
- Baseball lost to #6 NC State today, 3-0 out in Cary, NC. They play a double-header tomorrow against notre dame at Noon and appalachian state at 4pm.
- #8 Women's Gymnastics picked up two wins tonight, beating #23 Kent State and BYU. Their score of 197.200 was runaway.
- Men's Track & Field is in 8th place at the B1G Indoor Championships at the SPIRE Institute in Geneva, OH
- Women's Track & Field is in FIRST place at the B1G Champiosnhips, also SPIRE Institute.