- Despite how we usually like to play quickly, I would slow the pace way down. I would take the play clock down to 5 seconds or less remaining. Defense is bad? Keep them on the sideline as much as possible.
- Throw the ball downfield early, esp. w/PAP off QB runs w/lead blocker(s).
- If we have a lead, run the ball a lot.
- Outnumber the offense in the run game; dare them to throw it.
- Against the pass, take away the quick throws and the deep ball. Make Pryor make intermediate throws like deep outs, comebacks, etc.
- Play a 4-man line. Let's let our DL take on as few doubles as possible.
- Pressure. Pressure. Pressure. Bring the heat as much as necessary. If it's 90% of the snaps, so be it. Secondary is vulnerable, so help them out by getting pressure any way you can. I prefer guys getting beat 1-on-1 for big plays as opposed to receivers running around in our "zone" with no defenders within 5 yards and getting at least 7 yards after catch. (Would love to see YAC stats from the Wisconsin game.)