I have several "traditions" that border on neurosis...
1. Have to be wearing some sort of Michigan apparrel on game day and Sunday after a win. Preferably my Desmond Jersey.
2. I don't drink before the game unless I am tailgating it or it is a bowl game. I think that is so I can remember what happens with a clearer mind, I guess.
3. After the game the first thing I drink is two beers brewed in the state of Michigan if we win, or hard liquor/40s if we lose.
4. I will not watch the game with non-Michigan fans unless they don't talk til commercial breaks.
5. Corollary: which means I usually am watching in my apartment, or at home with my dad. I don't cuss when I'm with my dad but all manner of vileness spews from my mouth whenever I am in the apartment...
6. I do sit, but I never change where I am sitting during the game.
7. I only use my computer during tv timeouts, and then only to check stats or espn or mgoblog.