How do you make MGoBlog better?
Do YOU know what Marcellus Wallace looks like?
Say what again.
Does he look like a bitch?
normal upvote and downvote buttons, the ability to take make-believe pot shots at stupid comments, like so:
If you wonderin why itz Sparties, of all roaches, bustin most of tha scuttling, itz cuz they media is 30% trolls theyselves, 60% too biased ta consider fightin tha trolls, n' tha remainder aren't tryin all dat hard. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I removed, at last count 13, fight-back threadz dis n' last week, cuz there be a not a god damn thang ta be gained by dissin tha journalistic integritizzle of Mike Valenti or Graham Couch or Eric Thomas, etc. Therez a cold-ass lil certain type of thug you just remove from tha message board; if some muthafuckaz given his ass a funky-ass broadshizzle or a highly trafficked url or a 15,000-watt microphone instead, roll yo' eyes n' ignore dat shit.
So if you gizoogle this thread and read Seth's comment, it's double gizoogled.
I'm going to write my graduate thesis like this.
From a summary I wrote of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason:
"Kant argues up in tha Transcendental Aesthetic section of tha Critique dat rather than bein objectizzle featurez of tha ghetto outside of us, space n' time is "pure formz of intuition" dat we brang ta experience as tha framework fo' all possible perceptions fo' realz. As a cold-ass lil consequence, space n' time is not ta be considered as real up in theyselves but as rather supplied by tha mind. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! This means dat tha objects dat is perceived as existin up in space n' time is not wholly independent of our faculty of sensation (our "sensible intuition" ta Kant); our phat asses do not merely receive bare sensations n' copy dem up in tha mind. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Da “manifold” of perception is disorderly without tha order we brang ta it; we must supply a priori concepts under which ta organize these perceptions."
So tell us about your past life as an accountant, Mr. Kornfeld.
Best chain of Onion columns outside of Smoove B (who might have to add "there will be subs, oh yes" to his tag line)
We adopt the OMGshirtless way and follow a strict code for negging and we always look for very important ways to make this code better and allow for even more appropriate negging to occur.
This is outstanding.
Perfectly suits my juvenile sense of humor.
outstanding. nice set up with the thread title too.
Is it possible ta have no mo' bitch ass line projection threadz fo' realz. Also, can tha term "regression" be banned forever?
A National Championship.
..Mgoblog better? It'd be nice if the writers grew up and wrote like professionals.
I didn't catch that this was a joke thread so I neg myself.
3 up votes for your comment about the 2 downvotes you received earlier = profit
Charitizzle is good. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Footbizzle is fun. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Meetin forma playas is cool. One dizzle before tha Sprin Game may be straight-up cold yo, but thatz not goin ta stop our asses from joinin a heap of forma Michigan playas up in a thugged-out dizzle of flag footbizzle n' fun-havin at Pioneer fo' charity. Wanna come?
Oh my god, adding Gizzoogle to Brian Cook's game columns creates the greatest passages of content I've ever seen on the World Wide Web
I felt like I was at the mall right now.
I bring in depth discussion, wisdom, patience, and understanding to this blog...
as well as my desire for pos/negs to show who voted...
I entered www.nytimes.com and the top headline was "No Muthafucka Deposed My Ass." Which is probably closer to what Yanukovich actually said.
I fixed the tagline this morning. Not sure what I've got up my sleeve for the afternoon but rest assured it will be wonderful.
Hmmm I dunno about "Jizzy Beilein."
I'm laughing right now imagining myself actually saying this....
I'm sorry but tha tagline our crazy asses have up todizzle need ta be chizzled. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! In all due respect ta tha culinary prowess of Emeril Lagasse n' his seasonin abilitizzles I believe our own Coach Beilein's "Win Da Game" captures far mo' of tha essence of both tha board n' tha crew it bigs up than a New Orleans-based, washed-up ex-Cookin Network star.
I mean seriously - did Mitch McGary hold up a sign sayin "BAM" up in tha closin moments against Michigan State, biatch? No da ruffneck did not. Did Coach B implore tha crew ta "Kick it up a notch" before tha final play against Purdue, biatch? No - dat is clearly not what tha fuck da perved-out muthafucka holla'd.
I know tha hipstas will find rockin suttin' as pedestrian n' mainstream as "Win Da Game" highly unhip but common now - is MgoBlizzay all bout these muthafuckas?
Or these muthafuckas?
I expected a thread in which we all listed our contributions to mgoblog.
Da Seminolez is goin ta be a funky-ass bubble crew right ta tha end here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho fo' realz. A win over Pizzle puts dem back up in tha picture yo, but they probably need at least four mo' wins. They have Georgia Tech, Boston College, Syracuse, n' tha ACC tournament left, so tha clock aint they playa.
For some reason I suspected gizoogling recipes would provide for an especially funny read. I was not disappointed.
1,000,000 points and occasional mod duties. you're welcome.
Read the front page after doing this, and the Devin Gardner "quote" from today is priceless:
"Practices is straight-up fast, we git a shitload of reps. This was probably tha fastest practice I've eva been a part of ... I feel like, up in dis biatch, there be a a shitload of juice up in practice. I be aiiight wit dat shit. ... Coach Nuss definitely pushes tempo, make shizzle we git ta tha bizzle fast, git tha calls out, do every last muthafuckin thang you need ta do n' then git tha bizzle hiked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Dat punk pushin dat all muthafuckin day. It make me wanna hollar playa! And sometimes our laid-back asses just go hurry-up ta git mo' reps."
Nick Saban and Brett Bielema are definitely not a fan of makin shizzle ya git ta tha bizzle fast..
Wow. I laughed waaay too hard while reading that.
and a valuable source for anyone interested in Michigan athletics as well general sports information. That said, we all need to act like Michigan Men and not occasionally like a bunch of juvenile( full of themselves) college kids.
At times posters show a lack of civility and respect for other posters. There is a tendency to attack the poster rather than the post. Not all posts will be agreeable but respectful dissent is what is needed.
A blog to be successful and attract credible participants has to be mannerly.
With that I expect to get my fair share of negs.
and a valuable source fo' mah playas horny bout Michigan athletics as well general game shiznit. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. That holla'd, we all need ta act like Michigan Men n' not occasionally like a funky-ass bunch of juvenile( full of theyselves) college kids.
At times postas show a lack of civilitizzle n' respect fo' other posters. There be a tendency ta battle tha posta rather than tha post. Not all posts is ghon be agreeable but respectful dissent is what tha fuck is needed.
A Snoop Bloggy-Blogg ta be successful n' attract credible participants has ta be mannerly.
With dat I expect ta git mah fair share of negs.
I apologize in advance as I don't really have a solution to this but.....It's something about the feel and aesthetics of this site I don't like. I would actually rather use the mobile app to browse and read from. This might be blasphemy, I haven't been here long enough to know but I like Maize & Brew's layout better. This site has much better content and the community is awesome but it's not nice and shiney like some other sites.
I apologize up in advizzle as I don't straight-up gotz a solution ta dis but.....It's suttin' bout tha feel n' aesthetics of dis joint I don't like. I would straight-up rather use tha mobile app ta browse n' read from. This might be blasphemy, I aint been here long enough ta know but I wanna bust a nut on Maize & Brew's layout mo' betta n' shit. This joint has much mo' betta content n' tha hood is phat but it aint sick n' shiney like some other cribs.
A Football banner for football season and a Basketball banner for basketball season
Make them work their way back up the ladder.
**I actually love you guys, keep up the good work
"We feel when we play a under defense, tha thug you call a thugged-out defensive end is on a bitch ass tackle wit a tight end outside of his muthafuckin ass. Thatz a shitload of weight n' size comin afta a muthafucka, where you've gots ta git a real big-ass muthafucka right there ta be able ta withstand dis shit.
"We feel like a shitload of our dopest footbizzle playas, Brennen Beyer fo' example, his thugged-out lil' punk-ass mo' betta on tha edge as a six technique. Last year he played a gangbangin' five technique up in tha Big Ten at 255 n' played his thugged-out ass out. To git our dopest playas up in dat position, Frank Clark, Brennen on tha edges, is mo' betta n' shit. If you git all up in a over, you gotz a six n' a gangbangin' five without tight endz outside em."
Opening statement: “Straight-Up impressed wit tha Purdue played up in dis game. In tha straight-up original gangsta half, they was incredible. Muthafuckas done been backin up on them, darin dem ta blast. We employed dat game n' it certainly didn’t work up in tha straight-up original gangsta half. We tightened dat up a lil bit n' our defense had ta be good. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! I wanna bust a nut on our cementages defensively, we kept dem off tha boardz tha dopest dat we can. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And our lil playas was just resilient. I guess we was down 19 up in tha straight-up original gangsta half, I know dat shiznit was too much fo' me ta subtract. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Somehow, despite blowin tha last minute n' a half of tha straight-up original gangsta half, I thought we was goin ta be down eight or nine at halftime, n' all of a sudden we was down 13. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So our crazy asses had ta do all dat shiznit over again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I’m straight-up proud as a muthafucka of our muthafuckas n' aiiight especially fo' Glenn (Robinston Pt III) n' tha way he played todizzle. It make me wanna hollar playa! 17 points n' eight rebounds. This game always means a shitload ta his ass cuz his brother’s comin here ta school, his fuckin lil' daddy went here, it’s gots a shitload of emotion up in dat shit. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So it’s pimped out fo' Glenn as well.”
- On the final play of the game: “We’ve run it before. I don’t be thinkin we’ve run it yet dis year yo, but it’s a last-second play. We practice it probably once every last muthafuckin two weeks. We’ve probably practiced it 10 times yo, but they ran it last year, as well. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So one of tha options is ta git it ta Glenn n' have Glenn just cook up a play. There’s other options up in it yo, but Caris saw tha switch, saw tha mismatch n' just threw it n' Glenn went up n' gots it yo. Dude had ta finish it all up in a cold-ass lil crowd n' did a pimped out thang. … That’s tha whole idea, ta throw it over tha top n' put Glenn up in a jump bizzle on tha other side. That’s tha whole idea: brang tha defense dis way n' throw it ta tha opposite side.”
- On the first 10 minutes of the game: “I thought our crazy asses had a cold-ass lil couple phat looks — n' they was makin every last muthafuckin blasted yo, but our crazy asses had a cold-ass lil couple straight-up phat looks dat didn’t go. (AJ) Hammons straight-up affects playas tha straight-up original gangsta couple times they try ta git ta tha rim. Yo ass gotta go up in there n' finish all up in contact yo, but his thugged-out lil' punk-ass blocked a cold-ass lil couple shots n' all of a sudden it was, we could git ta tha rim but we couldn’t do anythang once we gots there, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. When our phat asses did git some jumpshots, we was goin ta gotta make em. Us dudes did not blast tha bizzle well up in tha straight-up original gangsta half n' dat had a shitload ta do wit Purdue, as well.”
- On going to the 1-3-1: “Kendall Stevens had one go in-and-out late. They only gots one basket outta it fo' realz. Again, chizzle tha tempo, chizzle thangs up a lil bit. They’re a pimped out rollin crew, n' that’s one thang dat can stop tha drive a lil bit. They still found enough holez up in dat shit. I wasn’t laid back playin it too much late. Once Kendall Stevens had one go halfway down n' come back up again, I holla'd, we’re not goin ta take a cold-ass lil chizzle on dat again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Well shiiiit, it is suttin' we’re goin ta gotta keep playing.”
- More on the final play of the game: “It be a late-game play. It’s gots 3-point options, it has all kindz of thangs ta dat shit. We gots jammed up there n' I thought I called time with, like, four secondz ta go n' somehow it didn’t git registered — Pat didn’t hear me until 2.9, or didn’t call it until 2.9. Glenn could have thrown it outta there, too — there’s another action goin on. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. At any rate, dat shiznit was just good. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! We saw Wisconsin score full-court wit 2.9, so da ruffneck did tha right thang. Well shiiiit, it hung on dat rim a long-ass time, though.”
- On AJ Hammons not being in the game in overtime: “Nik gots clean ta tha rim twice n' I guess tha pimpin' muthafucka thought Hammons was still up in there cuz his schmoooove ass chizzled his blasted fo' realz. A straight-up physical game, n' we’ve gots ta finish all up in dat contact. These game is tough cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce. Mack (Painter) n' I talked before tha game. Purdue’s done a pimped out thang of ballin Big Ten championships. Matt’s done a pimped out thang of competin fo' Big Ten championships. These game is straight-up tough ta win, n' you could peep dat todizzle.”
- On seeing his team execute on a last-second play: “I be thinkin if we could have done cooked up a cold-ass lil couple dem layups we could have gotten some distizzle from dem n' I didn’t like tha play we called up in a timeout wit like 15 or 16, I didn’t like tha way our crazy asses had arced on dat one — I wanted our asses ta straight-up drive dat baby. But you’ve gots ta have dem thangs. This is tha way it’s goin ta be, dis is dat shit. Us playas just gots ta embrace it n' say we’re goin ta work hard fo' every last muthafuckin thang. Us thugs was straight-up fortunate tonight.”
- On trying to get his attention late in regulation: “I looked all up in tha clock when we fouled Stevens there, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. … There was a shitload of time. I wanted ta make shizzle dat if he made both, our crazy asses had our 3-point play working. Us thugs weren’t goin ta booty-call a timeout unless we needed one. Our thugged-out asses had a 3-point package there if Stevens made both fo' realz. And I just holla'd at dem there’s a ton of time n' aint a thugged-out damn thang dat yo' ass can do. Fortunately, we gots just enough.
- On the possibility of it just being Michigan’s night tonight: “Fuck dat shit, it wasn’t our night tonight cuz you peep Terone Johnston git all up in tha foul line n' knock down every last muthafuckin thang n' dat schmoooove muthafucka hasn’t been able ta do dis shit. Dat shiznit was they night most of tha night. Us playas just had tha breaks down tha stretch there dat straight-up you have. Well shiiiit, it did even itself up cuz I thought they just played terrific. They certainly outplayed our asses n' played much mo' betta than our asses up in tha straight-up original gangsta half. Da second half, we straight-up played phat basketbizzle. Kick dat shit! Purdue, they’ve had two fuck-ups now, nahmeean, biatch? It’s big-ass fo' dem lil playas ta come up n' play like they did tonight. “
Easily the stupidest thing I have ever read. Good god.